AWS Technical Essentials Certification
- Course Advisor
- Course Description
- Course Features
- Exam and Certification
Bernard GoldenAgile and Cloud Expert, CEO of Navica
Jeff Allen is a highly regarded project management and agile expert. He has over 15 years of leadership experience in project management and agile at companies like Compaq and HP. As an Agile Coach, he has mentored over 5000 professionals globally.
What is the focus of this course?This AWS Technical Essentials course is designed to train participants on various AWS products, services, and solutions. This course, prepared in line with the latest AWS syllabus will help you become proficient in identifying and efficiently using AWS services. The two live projects included in this course ensure that you are well versed in using the AWS platform. The course also contains a live demo that helps you learn how to use the AWS console to create instances, S3 buckets, and more.
What learning outcomes can be expected?By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS Storage options and create Amazon S3 bucket
- Recognize AWS Compute and Networking options and use EC2 and EBS
- Describe Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Identify Deployment and Management options
Who should take this course?AWS Technical Essentials is an essential requirement for professionals who need a basic understanding of AWS Cloud system. This certification is most suited for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services
- SysOps Administrators
- IT Developers
- Any individual who is new to AWS
What projects will you be working on?Project 1 - Setting up Windows Server in the Cloud
Set up a windows server in AWS as a member of the Windows support group. The development team will then deploy their application stack for testing.
- Create EC2 Server instance
- Select the Windows 2012 Server Configuration as 2 vCPU and 80 GB General Purpose SSD.
Project 2 - Navigate using the CloudWatch Service in the AWS Management Console
As a member of the monitoring team, navigate using the CloudWatch Service in the AWS Management Console.
- Check on the CPU utilization
- Identify the disk and network throughput of the earlier deployed Windows Virtual Machine
7 hours of high-quality e-learning
2 simulation exams (60 questions each)
2 live projects, 21 live demos
Hands-on project execution with AWS Console
Exam and Certification
How do you become AWS certified professional?
The registration fee for an Associate Exam is USD 150. The Professional Exam is USD 300.
What are the prerequisites for the AWS Technical Essentials certification?
How will you do the projects and get the experience certificate?
Note: You can submit your project through LMS.
What do I need to do to unlock my certificate?
- Complete 85% of the course.
- Complete 1 project and 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
Can I extend the access period?
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Please raise a request via our Help and Support portal.
Download Course Brochure
What's included in your brochure?
- Detailed Course Content
- Course Benefits
- Certification Options