PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner)
- Course Advisor
- Course Description
- Course Features
- Course Content
- Exam and Certification
Bernard GoldenAgile and Cloud Expert, CEO of Navica
Named by Onalytica as one of the three most influential people in Big Data, Ronald is also an author for a number of leading Big Data and Data Science websites, including Datafloq, Data Science Central, and The Guardian, and he regularly speaks at renowned events.
What's the focus of this course?Our PMI® Agile Certified Professional training program is aligned to the 2015 PMI® guidelines and is designed to help you clear your PMI-ACP® exam in the first attempt. Additionally, this course will empower you to become a versatile agile professional with the knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD).
What are the course objectives?This course will enable you to:
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP® certification exam along with the requisite 21 PDUs
- Develop a working knowledge of the Agile Principles of SCRUM, KANBAN, XP and TDD
- Develop the expertise of implementing multi iterative development models for any scale of projects
- Develop the ability to deliver high Velocity Stories and Epics
Who should take this course?PMI® Agile Certified Professional training program is a professional requirement across the IT/Tech industry for all project management roles globally. This certification is best suited for:
- Project managers
- Agile Team Members
- Associate/Asst. Manager - Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
What project will I work on as a part of the course?Project 1: E-commerce Website Functionality Creation
Participants will learn how the 3 Agile roles (Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Scrum Team) complement each other in a real-time Project on Jira. This demo of an e-commerce website will let users understand and create backlogs, user stories, tasks, epics, and sub-tasks. It will also show them how to manage multiple releases.
Project 2 : Smart Weather
You will complete two industry-based tasks provided by the product owner of a new technology division. The projects involve creating a portal to provide weather-based services to multiple clients. The portal needs to pull the weather forecast from various public services so that the captured data can be used for various purposes. Implementation of this project should be done through JIRA. You can choose one of the tasks mentioned below and submit the task screenshots through LMS:
BigBucks Café, a leading chain of premium coffee shops, wants you to use weather data to regulate and manage its daily operations. As a Scrum Master, you need to resolve and create a prioritized product backlog for the scrum team.
The world’s largest life insurance company, LeViva, wants to launch an app to serve its customers, and they would like to use the weather forecast. As a Scrum Master, you need to resolve and create a prioritized product backlog for the scrum team.
25 hours of high quality e-learning content
1 industry case study and 61 real life examples
21 PDUs offered
102 end-of-chapter quizzes & 4 simulation exams
Big Data and Hadoop Adminstrator Course
- Getting started with PMI-ACP® Certification
- Course Overview
- Agile Principles and Mindset - Part 1
- Agile Principles and Mindset - Part 2
- Value-Driven Delivery - Part 1
- Value-Driven Delivery - Part 2
- Stakeholder Engagement - Part 1
- Stakeholder Engagement - Part 2
- Team Performance - Part 1
- Team Performance - Part 2
- Adaptive Planning - Part 1
- Adaptive Planning - Part 2
- Problem Detection and Resolution - Part 1
- Problem Detection and Resolution - Part 2
- Continuous Improvement - Part 1
- Continuous Improvement - Part 2
- What's next?
- Final Words
- Tips and Tricks
Exam and Certification
How will I become a PMI® -Agile Certified Practitioner?
PMI, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, CAPM, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
What are the prerequisites for PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner Exam?
- You should have a secondary degree or higher
- You should have 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last 5 years
- Additionally you should have at least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years
I want to know more about the training program. Whom do I contact?
Please join our Live Chat for instant support, call us, or Request a Call Back to have your query resolved.
Download Course Brochure
What's included in your brochure?
- Detailed Course Content
- Course Benefits
- Certification Options