Agile and Scrum Foundation Certification
- Course Advisor
- Course Description
- Course Features
- Course Content
- Exam and Certification
Bernard GoldenAgile and Cloud Expert, CEO of Navica
Named by Onalytica as one of the three most influential people in Big Data, Ronald is also an author for a number of leading Big Data and Data Science websites, including Datafloq, Data Science Central, and The Guardian, and he regularly speaks at renowned events.
What's the focus of this course?The Agile Scrum Foundation certification training is a certification that validates a professional’s knowledge in agile methodologies and scrum practices. Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development, while scrum practices include software development by cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing working code at the end of each iteration or sprint.
This course is accredited by Exin.
What are the course objectives?This course will enable you to:
- Describe agile methodologies
- Discuss scrum roles, ceremonies and artefacts
- Plan and execute scrum projects
- Monitor and track scrum projects
- Understand advanced scrum topics
- Imbibe agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of scrum
- Effectively apply scrum in your organizations
Who should take this course?The following categories of professionals can take the Agile Scrum Foundation certification exam and obtain the certification:
- Individual contributors such as, developers, testers and architects who are working or likely to work on scrum projects
- Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Product owners, business analysts and customers of scrum projects
- Senior managers, process coaches or SEPG/QMG/PMO members governing scrum projects
- Professionals having knowledge of any software development methodology
5 hours of high quality e-learning content
End of the course assessment
Courseware approved by EXIN
8 chapter-end quizzes
2 Agile & Scrum interactive scenarios
Agile Scrum Foundation exam fee included (except Japan & India)
- Lesson 00 - Course Introduction
- Lesson 01 - Agile Scrum Concepts
- Lesson 02 - Roles and Rituals
- Lesson 03 - Scrum Practices
- Lesson 04 - Scrum Planning
- Lesson 05 - Scrum Estimations
- Lesson 06 - Scrum Monitoring
- Lesson 07 - Advanced Scrum Concepts
- Lesson 08 - Scrum Overview
- Agile and Scrum Foundation Assessment
Exam and Certification
How will I become an Agile Scrum Foundation Professional?
It is useful if the candidates have:
- An understanding of the basics of project management
- Been closely involved with a project that builds or enhances a product
- An experience of at least 3 years working in software development teams
I want to know more about the training program. Whom do I contact?
Please join our Live Chat for instant support, call us, or Request a Call Back to have your query resolved.
Download Course Brochure
What's included in your brochure?
- Detailed Course Content
- Course Benefits
- Certification Options