- Course Description
- Course Features
- Exam and Certification
What is the focus of this course?Simplilearn’s training in CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 arms IT technicians with the necessary knowledge to secure a network and manage risk, access control, cryptography along with other relevant IT security concepts. Participants at the end of the training are validated of their skills in information security which is one of the fastest progressing verticals in IT.
Why is the certification most sought-after?Simplilearn’s CISA certification training is aligned to ISACA and ensures that you ace the exam in your first attempt. The training will enhance your understanding of IS audit processes and also help you understand how to protect information systems.
What are the course objectives?By the end of this training, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities, and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices for IS audit and control, governance of enterprise IT, acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
Who should take this course?This training is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. This includes:
- IS/IT auditors/consultants
- IT Compliance Managers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Risk & Privacy officers
- Security heads/directors
- Security managers/architects
CISA Certification Course
40+ hours of self-paced videos
10 industry-based case studies
5 simulation exams for practice
5 domain-wise test papers to prepare you for CISA certification
Exam and Certification
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
How will I become a CISA certified professional?
To become a CISA certified professional, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Clear the CISA examination
- Submit an Application for CISA Certification
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education Program
- Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
What are the prerequisites for a CISA certification?
- Submit the complete application within 5 years from the date of initially passing the examination
- Get all the experience you’ve listed verified by your employers
What do I need to do to unlock my certificate?
Online Self learning:
- Complete 85% of the course.
- Complete 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
Can I extend the access period?
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Please raise a request via our Help and Support portal.
Download Course Brochure
What's included in your brochure?
- Detailed Course Content
- Course Benefits
- Certification Options