Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Certification
- Course Advisor
- Course Description
- Course Features
- Exam and Certification
Matt BaileyExpert Internet Marketer, President of SiteLogic, Author
Matt Bailey is the founder and president of SiteLogic, and the author of Internet Marketing: An Hour A Day. Matt also serves on the Advisory Board for Incisive Media’s Search Engine Strategies Conferences, and is one of the conference’s highest-rated speakers.
What is the focus of this course?Simplilearn’s advanced SEO course has been designed to help you organically increase the visibility of your business. Not only do you learn the concepts of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) but you also get the best-in class hands-on practice on all the industry-related SEO tools and applications. With Simpliearn’s online SEO training, you will learn all the necessary skills to maintain your website/webpage’s listing at the top of the search engine’s list.
Our online SEO course will be a 360-degree learning module where you will get in-depth knowledge of SEO concepts such as keyword management and research, on-page and off-page optimization, website management, link building, URL management, planning and marketing a website, and a full round of coverage of analytics.
This SEO training course empowers you to manage the programming, content, and visibility of your website.This course will not only help you to understand your customer’s needs but it will also help your website/webpage to stand out from that of your competitors. Our objective is to not only make you well versed in the SEO strategies and concepts but to give you the expertise to become an SEO specialist where you can influence the growth and strategic decision-making for your brand.
What are the course objectives?
- Learn Basic to Advanced skills for Search Engine Optimization
- Attract organic traffic to the website, boosting visibility and new customers
- Understand how Search Engines Work
- Learn multiple research methods for effective data collection
- Apply research concepts to market your website successfully
- Employ Best Practices and techniques to promote search engine rankings of your website
- Learn how to manage your website and troubleshoot problems
- SEO best practices, and tips and tricks on link building
- Effectively measure the success of your website and increase your skillset with Analytics
Who should take this course?Search Engine Optimization training is beneficial for anyone who wants to become proficient in SEO best practices, particularly these professionals:
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Executives
- Content Writers
- Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Management, Engineering, Business, and Communication Graduates
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
These industry-leading organizations trust our training
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Foundations Course
17+ hours of high quality e-learning content
5 real-life Industry-based Projects
Practical and hands-on tool-based learning
Topics Include Keyword research, on-page and off-page optimization, link building, and webmaster tools.
Comprehensive and up-to-date content
Exam and Certification
How do I become certified in Advanced SEO?
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Can I extend the access period?
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Please raise a request via our Help and Support portal.
Download Course Brochure
What's included in your brochure?
- Detailed Course Content
- Course Benefits
- Certification Options