ITIL® Intermediate SS Certification
- Course Advisor
- Course Description
- Course Features
- Exam and Certification
Manuel-W-LloydVirtual CIO, IT Service Expert
Manuel W. Lloyd is a Process Expert known for his thought leadership on IT governance, operational efficiency on legislative compliance and cybersecurity.
What is the focus of this course?ITIL® SS training from Simplilearn, covering the risks and success factors of IT services, ensures that you clear the ITIL SS exam in the first attempt. The ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy Certificate is a free-standing qualification, which is also a part of the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module is to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on ITSM strategies and best practices as documented in the ITIL Service Strategy publication.
What are the course objectives?By the end of ITIL® SS certification training you will:
- Understand the purpose, principles and processes in service strategy
- Explain governance in terms of service strategy
- Identify how to organize for service strategy
- Define the technological considerations in service strategy
- Explain the implementation of service strategy
- Identify challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Create and operate customer-focused ITIL service strategies
Who should take this course?ITIL SS certification is an essential requirement for professionals who need understanding of management-level concepts and core information of the supporting activities within service strategy. This certification is most suited for:
- Chief information officers (CIOs)/Chief technology officers (CTOs)
- Managers/ Team leaders/Service designers
- IT architects/ IT planners/ IT consultants/IT audit managers/ IT security managers
- ITSM trainers involved in the on-going management, co-ordination and integration of strategizing activities within the service lifecycle
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL service strategy stage of the ITIL service lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, seeking an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in service strategy
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
12 hours of self-paced learning
10 end of chapter quizzes
2 sample test papers
Exam fee included
Exam and Certification
How will I become a ITIL® Intermediate SS certified?
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
- A minimum 21 hours of instruction with an Accredited Training Organization (or an accredited e-learning solution)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
What do I need to do to unlock my course completion certificate?
- Complete 85% of the course.
Can I extend the access period?
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Please raise a request via our Help and Support portal.
Download Course Brochure
What's included in your brochure?
- Detailed Course Content
- Course Benefits
- Certification Options