All-in-One HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3 Suite
Complete HTML and CSS Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with the fundamentals of HTML, advanced HTML, HTML and CSS for Beginning Web Developers, a detailed discernment of HTML5 and develop websites comprising high-quality interactive features. With the continuous advancement in the Internet the need to develop search-engine friendly pages is on the rise. Therefore, employers are seeking trained Complete HTML and CSS professionals who are capable of making the website accessible to a huge audience.
- Course Description
- Course Features
What is this course about?Complete HTML and CSS Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with the fundamentals of HTML, advanced HTML, HTML and CSS for Beginning Web Developers, a detailed discernment of HTML5 and develop websites comprising high-quality interactive features. With the continuous advancement in the Internet the need to develop search-engine friendly pages is on the rise. Therefore, employers are seeking trained Complete HTML and CSS professionals who are capable of making the website accessible to a huge audience.
HTML is the custom markup language that is used for creating web pages. The web browser reads HTML files and converts them into audible or visible web pages. The HTML tags are used to interpret page content and describe the website structure. HTML elements help in creating structured documents by contributing structural semantics. CSS/CSS3 is used to describe the format and look of a specific document, which is written in a mark-up language. This is a style sheet language used for changing user interfaces that are written in XHTML and HTML. CSS is primarily designed to make the website more responsive to the audience, thereby generating greater user engagement.
Complete HTML and CSS Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. HTML Development Suite is best suited for web designers, mobile app developers, web application developers, software engineers and candidates with technical background.
What learning benefits do you get from this training?Here are some of the major learning benefits that come with this training program:
- Trained professionals will be thorough with the fundamentals of HTML, which includes understanding HTML and XML, create web page, link one web page to another and publish HTML pages
- This training program entails the fundamentals of CSS/CSS3 as well as CSS and CSS3 Programming for Absolute Beginners, which includes style sheet usage, external style sheet, text properties, styling elements and more
- The training entails HTML5 Mobile Game Development by Example - Educational Game and HTML5 Mobile Game Development by Example -Veggies vs Zombies. These enable the candidates to create modest 2D games for mobile, web and other devices
- Applying Designs to Wireframes with HTML5 and CSS3 covered here, trains the candidates to apply attractive and functional design principles to the wireframe
- Advanced HTML, HTML5 and CSS3 Site Design and HTML5 Input Types are also covered in this training
- The training also enables the participants to build Responsive Websites with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Website Wireframing with HTML5 and CSS3, CSS Floating Layouts, HTML5 and CSS3 Site Design and Introduction to SASS are also covered in this training program
- This comprehensive course is highly recommended for beginners as well as experienced professionals as it entails fundamentals and Advanced CSS and CSS and CSS3 Crash Course.
- By the end of this training program candidates will be able to comfortably add HTML5 video to any website
What are the career benefits in-store for you?With the constant advancement in technology and continuous change in programming platforms, the demand for trained HTML and CSS professionals is on a constant rise. Here are some of the major career benefits that come with this training:
- Average salary for trained HTML and CSS developer is $89,000. Source: payscale.com
- With the constant rise in the number of websites and internet marketing becoming a norm, IT companies across the globe are seeking competent HTML developers.
- As organizations seek trained HTML and CSS professionals, trained professionals have an edge over their non-trained counterparts.
9 complete HTML & CSS courses
HTML5 & CSS3
Responsive website design & website wireframing
HTML & CSS
CSS floating layouts & SASS
Build a video player and 2 HTML5 games
Can I extend the access period?
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Please raise a request via our Help and Support portal.
Download Course Brochure
What's included in your brochure?
- Detailed Course Content
- Course Benefits
- Certification Options