Certified Android App Developer Training Course
- Course Description
- Course Features
- Exam and Certification
What is the focus of this course?Our Google-Authorized Training on Certified Android App Developer is designed to propel your career as a professional Android app developer. This course takes you through the basics and moves on to advanced concepts in Android app development. You will acquire the necessary skillsets and experience for professional Android application development by building six top-trending applications during the course.
What are the course objectives?By the end of Certified Android App Developer training course, you will be able to:
- Become proficient in Android app development and pass the Associate Android Developer (AAD) Exam conducted by Google
- Gain a thorough understanding of Android architecture
- Build and publish your own Android apps in the Google Play store
- Achieve expertise on app development for Android wearable devices
Who should take this course?This course is ideal for anyone looking to establish a career in Android app development. This course is best suited for:
- Aspiring app developers seeking to master app development and gain professional competence
- Web developers looking for a career change into Android app development
- Students and other individuals looking to start a career in app development
What are the apps I'll develop during the course?Calculator: You’ll build a simple calculator app that performs basic calculator functions: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Stop Watch: You’ll build a stopwatch app that is easy to use as a practical timer.
Lil bird app (flappy bird clone): Lil bird is one of the most popular games in the mobile ecosystem—it’s an addicting game in which the player avoids obstacles by tapping the screen to make the bird fly. In this course, you’ll develop a clone of this game, upload it to the Google Play Store, and note the number downloads from users who want to play it on their smart devices.
Android wear activity monitor app: With the growing demand for wearable devices, activity monitoring is expected to increase. You’ll learn to develop an Android app that monitors and records your activity.
What projects will I work on as part of the course?Project 1: Media Player app
In this project, the goal is to connect with the music content in the device to read and select the audio to play. Features should include the ability to pause the music and continue with new selection. You can login to Simplilearn’s LMS for a detailed problem statement on the project.
Project 2: Weather app
In this project, you’ll connect to a weather API and display the weather conditions for each of the specified localities. You can login to Simplilearn’s LMS for a detailed problem statement on the project.
What is the Mimic Pro simulations included in the course?
The Mimic Pro simulations included in our course provides you with the opportunity to step into the shoes of the digital marketing manager of an e-commerce company. The simulations, powered by real-world Google data, will enable you to run digital marketing experiments, create virtual search engine marketing campaigns, conceptualize landing pages, email campaigns, and perform a variety of other marketing tasks using virtual money.
Key Features of the Mimic Pro Simulator:
- Hands-on experience gives you real-life experience
- Sell more than 20 different products using multiple campaign formats
- Learn KPIs of digital marketing campaigns
- Use real Google data to practice keyword research and bid management
- Get a virtual budget of more than $50,000 to run simulations
- Write, run, and analyze ads to determine what works and what doesn’t
- Set and manage online bids and budgets, giving you real-world experience managing an Ad account
- Practice optimizing your marketing efforts with A/B ad and landing page testing
- Familiarize yourself with using analytics data for optimizing marketing campaigns
- Practice basic onsite SEO for your landing page
- Create, write, and design email marketing campaigns
Certified Android App Developer Training Course
25 hours of high-quality e-learning content
Develop 6 trending apps within the course
Course completion certificate by Google
Downloadable source code & free Java Essentials course
Exam and Certification
How do I become a Certified Android App Developer? Will I receive a course completion certificate?
We award a course completion certificate after you successfully complete the Certified Android App Developer training program.
Problem statements with brief introduction to the projects are provided in the Learning Management System. Complete both the projects within the OSL (Online Self Learning) access period of Android App Development course. The projects will be evaluated by the lead trainer. Screenshots of the app and the source code should be submitted via LMS within the OSL period of the course. If you have questions or difficulties while solving projects, you can use assistance from On Demand support. You will receive a Project Experience Certificate from Simplilearn after you successfully complete the projects provided with the course.
Is there a certification exam for Android App Developers?
What do I need to do to unlock my course completion certificate?
- Complete 85% of the course.
- Complete 1 project.
Can I extend the access period?
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Please raise a request via our Help and Support portal.
Download Course Brochure
What's included in your brochure?
- Detailed Course Content
- Course Benefits
- Certification Options