PMP® - Project Management Course
Our complete PMP® exam preparation solution is geared towards helping you to pass your PMP exam first time. We include High Quality Videos explaining PMBOK concepts from all chapters, intensive online training with samples question and answer and access to our PMP® Exam Simulator.
Our focused, effective approach to PMP® Exam Preparation has contributed to our reputation as one of premier providers of project management training with an exceptional success rate.
- Course Benefits
- Course Content
- PMP® Credential
- Why Choose Us?
PMP® Exam Preparation Course Benefits
Quality Assured TrainingCourse is from Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)®. This means that we have agreed to abide by PMI-established quality assurance criteria.
PMP® Exam SimulatorOur complete PMP® Exam Prep Solution includes 180 days unlimited access to our online PMP® Exam Simulator. This simulator enables you to develop the mental stamina and competence you need to pass the PMP® Exam.
Focused Course Format, Experienced TrainersWe are focused organisations to deliver PMP® exam preparation training. Our trainers have extensive experience delivering project management training and are PMP® credential holders.
Expand Your Career and Salary OptionsProject managers holding a respected credential, such as the PMP®credential, enjoy an increased learning potential compared with other, non-qualified project managers. A recognised credential is quickly becoming a top requirement for many employers.
Enhance Your Project Management Skills PortfolioIn addition to helping you achieve a recognised credential, completing a PMP® exam preparation course also develops and adds to your existing project management skills so that you can apply them within any project.
A Globally Recognised CredentialThe PMI is a global leader in championing widely recognised, good practice project management methodologies.
PMI Contact Hours35 Contact Hours will be awared after completion of the courses. Also course completion certificate will be sent to you.
* Course fee excludes:
- Examination fee of USD405 for PMI® members and USD555 for non-members (paid directly to the PMI). (This is an indicative cost. Please check www.pmi.org for current details.)
- Cost of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition. The PMBOK® Guide is available to purchase from Learning Prime.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation Course Content
Course content (Based on PMBOK® Guide - 5th edition):
The course content covers PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition concepts and includes Professional Responsibility. Several topics which are not included in the PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition but about which questions are regularly asked in the PMP exam are also covered. There is an optimal balance between PMP exam prep and understanding concepts for practical application.1. Introduction
- About PMI and PMP exam
- Exam-Taking Tips
- Course Overview
- Process Chart
- What is a project?
- Project Stakeholders
- Organizational Structure
- Product Life Cycle, Project Life Cycle, Project Management Life Cycle
- Overview of Project Integration
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- Overview of Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Overview of Project Time Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Overview of Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Overview of Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
- Overview of Project Human Resource Management
- Plan HR Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Overview of Project Communication Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
- Overview of Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysisc
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- Overview of Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
- Overview of Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- Professional Responsibility
- Structured Concentrated Review of all Chapters
- Final Test Questions
- End of Course Questions/Next Steps
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Credential
Experienced project managers holding a PMP® credential are in-demand across every sector worldwide.
Our PMP® exam preparation course is designed for seasoned project managers, with a minimum of 3 years experience in a project management role.*
How to Achieve Your PMP® Credential
You can learn more about the PMP® credential and eligibility requirements at www.pmi.org. Alternatively, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and advise on the best option for your career.*Other eligibility requirements apply. Download a brochure to receive full details of eligibility requirements.
Why Choose Learning Prime for your PMP® exam preparation training?
Our Partner is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). When choosing to train with an R.E.P., you are choosing a provider that has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Our trainers are PMP® credential holders and have extensive experience as professional trainers. We believe in providing support and an approachable attitude to our delegates at all times.
Online PMP® Exam Simulator
Safeguard Your Training Investment
Download Course Brochure
What's included in your brochure?
- Detailed Course Content
- Course Benefits
- Certification Options